2013年5月28日星期二

翻譯:《Forrest Gump》阿苦正傳 經典句

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命便像一盒巧克力,結果常常出乎意料)

2. Stupid is as stupid does. (笨伯做蠢事,也可懂得為愚人有傻祸)

3. Miracles happen every day. (偶跡天天皆正在發死)

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots,翻譯社.(我跟珍妮形影不離)

5. Have you given any thought to your future,文山區翻譯?(你有沒有為將來盘算過呢)

6. You just stay away from me please.(供您離開我)

7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若赶上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)

8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它讓我如魚得火)

9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(灭亡是性命的一局部,是我們必定要做的一件事)

10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我乌烟瘴气)

11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是不是有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)

没有评论:

发表评论