2014年1月2日星期四

餐館點菜老中說什麼? - 餐廳英語

編者按:明天我們一路來壆一些老中點餐時经常使用到的對話,翻譯社


1. Do you have reservations?
你訂位了嗎?
reservation 預定,預約 Room reservation 訂房

2. Is this for here or to go,翻譯?
正在這裏吃還是帶走?
Can I order take-out here?
我能够叫菜帶走嗎?
take-out 帶走的菜

3. Would you like a table in the smoking or nonsmoking section?
您要在吸煙區還长短吸煙區?

4. You would better not jump the line?
你最好不要插隊。
jump the line 插隊

5. What is today's specialty?
古天的特点菜是什麼?
Specialty: 特点菜

6. I am afraid we will have to cancel the order.
生怕那讲菜我們不要了。
cancel the order 不點了

7. What would you remend?
您們推薦什麼?
What do you think I should order,韓文翻譯?
What is your suggestion?
What do you suggest to order?

8. I'll treat you tonight.
今天早晨我請客。
No, let's go Dutch.
別了,我們AA制吧。
go Dutch: AA造,也能够說 split the bill。

9,翻譯公司. 還要別的什麼嗎?
And what to follow?
Won't you have more,台北翻譯社?
Anything else you want?
Is there anything else that you'd like?

没有评论:

发表评论